Matte Nails w/ Glossy Tips

Hard Candy Matte Top Coat Matte-ly in Love
I have been wanting to try a matte top coat for awhile now. I was going to buy Essie's Matte About You, which the cheapest I could find was about $7 (including shipping).

Hard Candy's Matte Top Coat is just $4 and free shipping. Hard Candy products are sold at Walmart. (My nearest Walmart doesn't carry any Hard Candy products so I have to buy from their online store.)

I can't compare this to any other matte top coats, since I haven't tried any other brands.

Rimmel London 60 seconds 340 TorridHard Candy Matte Top Coat on Rimmel London Torrid

The base color is Rimmel London in the shade Torrid. The matte top coat goes on just like a regular top coat. It will look clear at first, but within a few seconds will dry matte.
Hard Candy Matte Top Coat with glossy french tip
Then applied a clear top coat to the tips for a french tip effect.

Comments

Popular Posts