Finding Cheap MAC Dupes

I've never owned and probably will never own MAC products. I was raised a thrifty shopper, some may call me cheap, I don't really care either way.

Until recently, I haven't wore much make-up. I've basically just put on foundation, blush, a little mascara, and some chapstick. I started watching make-up gurus on youtube looking for tips. It seems like a lot of the top gurus mostly use high end products.

 I don't know about you, but I don't have the money to spend $15 for one eyeshadow. Even if I had the money, I would probably still stick with drugstore products. So, I've become obsessed with finding good quality drugstore eyeshadows at a more reasonable price.
I started doing my research to find drugstore dupes.  Basically, a duplicate of the high end product.  These are my favorite finds.  First, we have the two Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon palettes in Vanity and Lust.  Wet 'n' Wild also sells single shadows, this one is in Penny.  Next, we have the Maybelline quad in Natural Smokes.  And finally, we have the Hard Candy Kaleyedescope in High Maintenance.

If you would like to see swatches check out: Swatches of MAC dupes

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon: Vanity (clockwise starting upper left)
MAC Bisque
MAC Nylon
MAC Gorgeous Gold or Goldmine
MAC Mulch
MAC Embark
MAC Cork

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon: Lust (clockwise starting upper left)
MAC Pen 'n Pink
MAC Vanilla
MAC Knight Divine
MAC Beauty Marked
MAC Shadowy Lady
MAC Fig. 1

Wet 'n' Wild single in Penny = MAC Expensive Pink

Maybelline: Natural Smokes (clockwise starting upper left)
MAC Satin Taupe
MAC Tempting
MAC Brun
MAC Vanilla

Hard Candy Kaleyedescope: High Maintenance
Light shade = MAC Phloof!
Dark shade = MAC Sable

If you are looking to find more dupes I would start with the dupe list on temptalia.com

UPDATE: Wet n Wild has discontinued the 6 pan palettes.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for this! Just pretty recently I’ve become obsessed with finding dupes for MAC products because I just can’t afford that. I didn’t know about these dupes, and finding them made me so happy!!!


    Here are some more drugstore dupes for MAC in case you’d like to know:

    MAC………………...........…Dupe
    Woodwinked- Loreal HIP duo in Wicked

    Shadowy Lady- Loreal HIP duo in Wicked

    All That Glitters- Covergirl in Mink

    Wedge- Loreal HIP duo in Shady

    Esspresso- Sable by Annabelle

    Woodwinked, Amber Lights, Dreammaker- Covergirl trio in Golden Sunset

    Trax- Maybelline Sparkling Wine

    Parrot- Loreal HIP duo in Showy (teal side)

    Beauty Marked- Loreal HIP duo in Sculpted

    Ricepaper- Loreal HIP duo in Retro

    I hope you find these helpful, and I loved your post! Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you like my post and thanks for the dupes. By the way the Wet'n Wild 6-pan palettes are being discontinued, so snatch them up fast!

      Delete
  2. You can get the wnw 6 pan palettes on beauty joint. Com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts