4th of July Nails

4th of july nails
L.A Colors in Wired and Maybelline express in AlohaStart with any dark blue and red polish. I'm using L.A. Colors in Wired and Maybelline express finish in Aloha. I believe both were purchased from the Dollar Tree.

 Using the Konad image plate m69, stamp the design on the red nails. I'm using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Whirlwind White.
star glitter placed on 4th of july nails
The stars used are silver star shaped glitter. To apply them I took a toothpick and dabbed a clear top coat on the back of the glitter.  I used the other end the the toothpick to help position the glitter on the nails.

Apply your favorite top coat to set the design and glitter.  The glitter will need multiple coats because the corners can easily snag. 

Click here to see this simple 4th of July tutorial
 

Comments

Popular Posts