First Buys from ELF Cosmetics

I've heard a lot about E.L.F (eyeslipsface.com) and wanted to give them a try. They are known to have decent makeup for really cheap. Although I find it ridiculous that shipping is normally $7, no matter how much you buy. So, you could buy one item for $1 and pay $7 for shipping.

I heard they sell some products at target and some other places. I've only seen their nail polish at my dollar tree. I saw they were having a promotion online where you get free shipping if you spend over $25. The only things I really wanted were the hd powder, a studio line eyeshadow brush, eye brow gel, and blending brush. That only totals $11, so my mom and I combined our order.

I would recommend waiting for free shipping or at least $2 shipping and stocking up. 

We ended up buying:
2 hd powders $12
2 all over cover sticks $2
2 eye shadow brushes $4
blending brush $1
powder brush $3
eye shadow quad (butternut) $1
eye brow gel $1
eye lash curler $1
shine eraser $1

12 items for $26.

I can't wait to try the hd powder, I've heard great things about it. Hopefully it lives up to the hype.

Comments

Popular Posts